Redmi 5a is one of best smartphones launched in 2017. The phone comes with 4GB RAM and 3000 mAh battery. The phone has a 5-inch display and 1.4G-Hz processor. At a nominal price of 6999 Rs, the phone is worth trying. If you want a better usage of the phone goes for the option of rooting Redmi 5a. It lets you access the whole phone and gives you the administrative power. The below-mentioned step should be followed if you want to know how to root Redmi 5a.
Also Read : Root Nokia 6
How to root Redmi 5A without pc
The biggest question is as to how to root Redmi 5a without pc. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download Supersu for Redmi 5A
- Transfer the file to the root of the sd card
- Switch off the phone
- Boot the phone in TWRP recovery mood.
- Press the volume down and power button. Hold
- Now you will see many options on the screen.
- Tap on Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now tap on Wipe Cache partition
- Now finally tap on install
- Choose the Supersu.zip file.
- Swipe to confirm installation
- Now tap on Reboot
- You are done!
Also Read : Replace Kingroot with Supersu
How to Root Redmi 5A With Pc
To know as to how to root 5a with pc read below :
- Download the TWRP recovery mood for Redmi 5a
- Connect the phone to the PC using the USB
- Connect the device in the fast boot
- Run the file named redmi5A toolkit.exe.
- Type 41 and press enter.
- After the successful installation, your phone will be booted successfully.
The option of booting the phone is best for the people who like games and other heavy applications which you cannot run normally. It also increases the battery capacity. Try booting your phone if you want to try something different.